Full Job Description
Registered Children’s Home Manager – 48k-52k, plus bonus
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £48,000 – £52,000 DOE +Bonus
Welcome to Cavalry Healthcare.
We are a well-established, Nurse-led Healthcare Agency & Complex Care Provider. Founded by Hospice & Palliative Care Nurse & CEO Rory McDonnell, to change care for the better.
Cavalry Healthcare is looking for an experienced, vocationally-driven Registered Children’s Home Manager to lead a two bedroomed home for children with learning disabilities.
This is a new brand-new home, and you will have the opportunity to make your mark at its inception, creating a positive, enriching and nurturing environment for the children in your care.
Cavalry is a family-owned, nurse-led company and we are seeking someone who shares our mission to change care for the better, someone who is willing to go above and beyond in giving the children growing up in our home the experience of childhood they deserve.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has recent experience of working as a Children’s Home Registered Manager.
· Has a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification) / Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
· Has a clean UK driving licence with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
· Is committed to making a real difference to the lives of the children in our care and to working to a high standard of professional practice.
· Is able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of Children’s Home legislation and inspection requirements for Ofsted and a thorough knowledge of child protection/safeguarding procedures and protocols.
· To guide the home through its Ofsted registration process.
· To manage the day to day running of the home.
· To ensure that the home is consistently meeting standards set by Ofsted.
· To lead the home through any external and internal inspections and audits.
· To establish and maintain an outstanding, motivated, and confident staff team and to offer leadership, managerial direction, guidance, and support to staff at all levels.
· To develop systems for the efficient administration of the home.
· To be the responsible person in managing child protection concerns and complaints.
· To liaise with Local Authorities, School, Health, and other professionals to achieve
· best possible outcomes for the children in our care.
What we can offer you:
· Competitive salary of £48,000-£52,000, plus bonus
· 33 days paid leave per year (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
· Supportive and appreciative Directors, passionate about delivering outstanding care
· Exciting opportunity to help shape a brand new service
· Company pension scheme
· Access to education and personal development
· Opportunities for career progression and development
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £48,000.00-£52,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
Work Location: One location